This advanced course addresses this challenge by building on the principles covered in Securement 101: Basic Wheelchair Securement Training, to provide transportation directors, supervisors, and trainers with a wide range of strategies, tips, and recommendations to help their agencies effectively secure and safely transport students with the most difficult mobility devices.
The following topics are covered:
- Introduction: Understanding the Problem of Difficult to Secure Mobility Devices
- Lesson 1: Pre-Securement Assessment
- Lesson 2: Troubleshooting Tips for Mobility Device Securement
- Lesson 3: Troubleshooting Tips for Occupant Securement
- Lesson 4: Best Practice Recommendations